Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's all his fault

Pin It
Really, if he hadn't made the last drawer organizer look SO nice, I wouldn't have wanted him to make me another one!
We had some left over backboard to use up anyways!  I bought some more moulding and another couple pieces of the same paper from Michael's. 
We also started with yet another uber planning drawing by me:


Okay, so this time the 'plan' was really nothing more than a rough sketch.  I couldn't decide how big I wanted the dividers, plus some how I managed to convince myself there would be a long spot for the chopsticks...  Good thing Ryan just figured it out on his own instead!



Doesn't it look good!  I forgot to take a picture of our horribly cut, ill fitting plastic IKEA organizer.  So you'll just have to stare at my gorgeous silverware instead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?