Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sugar is Important

Pin It

Going to make your Grandmas a lovely Chocolate Cake??  Try to make sure you actually follow ALL the directions and add ALL the ingredients.

Because when you've poured your slightly smaller amount of batter than you remember having last time into your perfectly prepared pans, and then you decide you perhaps better taste that batter (just because), that taste of bitter bitter chocolate won't leave your mouth for quite a while. Thankfully I decided to test that batter, for quality control of course, before I baked the cakes!!

Perhaps I should just drink the rest of this and call it a day!


Forget baking and all its' stupid direction following!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?