Saturday, July 14, 2012

Either way, it's still awesome....

Pin It

My epic mirror is styrofoam??

Unfortunately, it appears so. Kind of hard to hang a forty pound mirror from the wall when the hooks just pull right back out. I've had enough things fall on me lately, I don't need to add my mirror to the list!!

But what to do? What to do?

Leave it to Ryan. At first I wasn't behind his idea at all. But after looking at it for a minute or two, I think it may just end up looking better his way.

You see, it was a headboard mirror. Not meant to hang but to be attached at the bottom. Which meant Ryan found some handy little bolt holes in the frame.

A trip downtown for bolts, some heavy duty picture wire and some wrangling, we have a mirror hanging on the wall!!

Yup. We hung it upside down.

I'm kinda digging it.

Now let's just hope it stays on the wall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?