Lose weight. Run more. Stop drinking pop. Get a job. Pay off debt.
Huh. Well, we've all seen how those worked out last year...
So here is a realistic list of things that must be done this year instead.
Let's hope I get some of them done at least.
2011 Things To Do List:
- Replace carpet in house
- Pay off furniture (ugh)
- Fix kitchen cabinet
- Make new desk
- Get rid of stuff in room (ugh!)
- Re-paint basement
- Fix basement bedroom walls (double ugh)
- Clean out storage room
- Have a garage sale (again, where does all this stuff come from!?!)
- Paint/fix kitchen dings (damn ride on cars)
- Pay off vacation
- Sell car (anyone want a '09 Smart Car for what we owe on it?!?! :)
- Get Clayton driving lessons and his license
- Move light in our closet
- Put a new light in laundry room
I'm sure there are more. This is a start at least.
May 2011 see this list crossed off!
Oh, and if I could win the lottery, that'd be uber too.