Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pin It

Moving is terrible business. You find all the dust that has been peacefully hiding, as well as all the other detriment you didn't miss!

We are making progress though.

Or we were. Apparently I don't own the tool needed to take apart my bed! So until I can get the right size, I just moved on.

To the couch and living room!

And although, I also didn't put together the couch, it thankfully only took one wrench to take apart.

After rolling up the rug, it just all seemed like a lot of work.

What to do....

Except make a fort!

Storm and I have agreed that's quite enough work for one night.

After all we have a couple of days still ...

Denial is a beautiful place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?