Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sleepless sleepovers...is there another kind?

Pin It
Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes. That's all I see these days.

Knee deep in harvest, I haven't had much time to myself, but I thought I'd post you all a picture at least.

Last weekend Storm had two friends over for a sleepover. Other people's kids are notorious for not really wanting to eat supper when they are over. I swear we eat normal food. I figured I'd set out a little sundae bar for them for after supper. Not many kids turn down fruit and ice cream. Especially with chocolate chips and sprinkles.


Yes, I hopped them up on sugar, and then I sent them outside to sleep in the tent. Or rather, to jump on the trampoline at all hours of the night.

Two kids, may or may not have, went home with very little sleep and not much real food in their stomachs.

Such is the life of a nine year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?