Thursday, December 22, 2011

With a few days to spare...

Pin It
The wall hangings are done!  Thank goodness for my Mom, again. She's always willing to design, iron, measure and make that first cut I'm always holding back on.


In this house they are hanging by push pins. I did put tabs on them for them to hang by rods later on.


Don't worry, Hunter's got done too. It's hanging above Clayton's. These babies are long. So much so, that I was kind of starting to wonder where exactly I was going to hang them. Let's hope the next house has a really long stairwell!

They definitely won't win that red ribbon at the County Fair (so don't look too closely) but they'd probably get one of those Participant ribbons that they hand out in elementary school...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?