Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oops

Pin It
So when I was making up my photo boxes, I managed to do something that made me curse just a little.

So much so, that I didn't even show or point it out to anyone.  One of those things that you do, and then you just think, ah crap! 

I was dutifully writing on the back of my pictures, trying to figure out dates and years for them.  I was holding the pen tip out and reaching for another photo when I managed to get just a wee bit too close for comfort with the white photo box.  Why the white one? Why? Damn it.

Lovely isn't it?

Grr.

Anyways, my little shitshitf*ck moment left me wondering what I could do to 'fix' it.  I tried ignoring it, but I knew it was there.  Ignoring wasn't going to work.  So I figured I'd eventually grab some decals or something and put it strategically over the pen marks.  Enter Michael's.  Hello stickers.  Goodbye money.  Too bad I didn't think about cutting out a 40% off coupon this week, as they weren't cheap. (but then is anything cheap at Michael's??!)


They are cute though.

Unfortunately, due to where I got the pen mark, and the shape/size of the stickers, I couldn't put them on there symmetrically, but I'm attempting to embrace them, especially as they cover my ink marks!

I bought silver ones for the black boxes too.


Too bad I didn't remember I had 7 boxes, not 4.  Now I'll have to go back and buy some more stickers.  This time I'll remember my 40% off coupon though!!

2 comments:

  1. you covered up the oops AWESOME..I was gonna say just try the Mr Clean eraser..I swear by those things...but you made it gorgeous in the end anyway! Thanks for stopping by my little ole blog & becoming a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm actually liking the boxes a lot more now that they have a little decoration on them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?