Friday, January 6, 2012

It's that time again.

Pin It
Time to fire up the old Moving Sale site.  I have to say I'm pretty darn excited, nervous, antsy, impatient about this move!

I'm wishing it was June already, but also thinking "holy crap it's only 4 months until we list and 2 more months until we could actually move".  I'm also thinking "holy crap we have a lot of stuff in this house that needs to go!"

So I've re-opened  http://sweetmovingsale.blogspot.com/

You can find a tab leading you to it on the top of the Sweet Happen's page.

I'll be adding a whole bunch of items as we go along. I just need to take pictures of it all still! 

So come on over, and buy our stuff!   You know it's all in good condition or else I would have just tossed it!!

I'm off to go clean and photograph.  Right after I charge my camera's batteries.

Whoo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?