Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nerd Alert

Pin It
Yesterday I managed to leave the house. Yes, that's right. I actually showered before 2 p.m!

I changed my driver's license and took off the requirement for glasses. Only two months later! But hey, it was nice to actually be able to pass the test at the DMV.

I made the bank appointment, deposited some money (and took out some..I think I may have defeated the point there), went into RD and did some grocery shopping, AND I actually managed to renew Rodeo's dog license before they sent out a nasty letter from the dog catcher!

The lady from the town office looked at the tag number as she was handing it to me and said "#414".

I said "Should be 404. Dog Not Found. Can I have #404?!"

Good thing she laughed. Okay, it took her a second to figure out what the hell I was talking about, but still.


I think I may need to get out of the house more often and away from my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?