Monday, February 13, 2012

It may not be a gallery wall..but it will do for now.

Pin It
I really want a gallery wall.

Full of awesome frames of every size. A beautiful mirror, maybe a porthole one, or a bubble mirror or maybe just mirror in an epic frame. Shadow boxes. Pictures that we love. Possibly a few objects hanging in and around all our awesome frames.

Sensing a theme yet?

My framed rings and newly painted white frame would have a home. A lovely, beautiful home surrounded by other beautiful things.

Too bad Ryan has said no more acquiring of things that I will then require him to move.

That meant I had to come up with some fabulous idea of how and where to hang my frames without shopping. Boo. The spot that the frame originally came from was just wide enough for it to hang nicely in. I couldn't seem to wrap my head around how I was going to add those four little tiny frames to the area without them looking odd.


So, I took down some different photos (sorry kids!) and shopped my house instead. I bought this lovely bowl at IKEA a while ago. I had left Ryan at home so he couldn't veto the purchase. It was holding some glass balls on my buffet. But I think it looks much more amazing as art on my wall instead.


What do you think? I love it. And it didn't cost a thing, nor did I add to our collection of things to move. You're welcome Ryan.

Oh, and thanks for hanging these and going along with my crazy ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?