Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Pin It
This summer has just sort of passed us by. We didn't get in any camping, go to the beach or even hang out in the back yard that much.

Fall is upon us though, and on Sunday it was a fairly decent day. I thought we'd get out of the house and go down to the river with the dog and kids.

We searched for the perfect rock to skip.


There was even a lesson from the oldest to the youngest on how to skip.


In the end, Blade settled for making the biggest splash instead!

I managed to take a whopping three pictures, because of course my camera batteries were near dead when I turned it on. The dog had fun smelling things. The kids liked the water and rock tossing, but loved running through the trails in the nearby bush even more.

Perfect Sunday. Even better that it ended in ice cream though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?