Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chopstick Quilt

Pin It
Remember when I said I don't know anything about knitting? That I just sort of wing it and see how it turns out?


I've no idea how people who know what they are doing line up rows, but this works for me! Chopsticks to the rescue.

This blanket turned out pretty good considering I had no idea what it was going to be when it started out. It was my first attempt at flat knitting with the forms.


The first piece was a weird size. Too wide for a scarf. Too skinny for a quilt. Once I started though, I was determined to make it into something. So I ended up making two and sewing them together.


Now I just need a little baby girl to give it to. If I can pry it away from my own baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?