Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Neverending Scarf

Pin It


It's long, fluffy and I'm not really sure I like it.  But it's finished!

I started out just testing out the pom pom yarn to see how it knitted up. It somehow turned into a project. A never ending scarf project. One good thing about knowing next to zero about knitting is I can do any little crazy idea in my head and just see how it comes out.  The bad thing is half the time, if I knew what I was doing, I'd know not to do those crazy ideas.  I also don't understand the more complicated knitting directions at all. It's like a foreign language to me. Knittingese.

In between making the Neverending Scarf, I made Blade a neckwarmer and matching toque.

I'd like to make him a scarf too, but I can't seem to find that wool at Michael's anymore. Of course.  I also made Hunter a toque. Hey, I can only handle so much pom pom knitting....I need distractions!


I did finally finish though. And I promptly rewarded myself by starting my next little project...


Wonder how many toques and side projects I'll do as I attempt to make this baby quilt....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?