Monday, June 23, 2014

Festivals and one first job..

Pin It

This year at work we had the asparagus festival three Sundays in a row.

It is always a ton of fun and we didn't have any rain any of the days!

This year Hunter was old enough to work his first real job and receive an actual pay cheque!

Here he is with his coworkers of the day.

Everyone loved him and both his bosses thought he did an excellent job. His kitchen boss told me I had a really great kid.

Storm helped out her friends and ran a lemonade stand and made some money on her own too.

This year I was a floater and basically just checked on everyone and helped out everywhere.

Which left me time to take a spin in the asparagus buggy just for fun with Storm.

I do love my job so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?