Monday, June 23, 2014

Leave her alone for just a day...

Pin It

There's so much work to organize and I've zero time, so I arranged for mom to help me out and be my general contractor.

Today she had the electrician here to get the power off outside and a few other fixes like ceiling fans up.

And the bathroom outlets sorted out.

We may have holes, but we no longer have a weird plug above the mirror!

She also can't sit still, so everything is cleaned!

The mess from Grandpa Frankenstein's tool area

The flowers have been moved

Even the sunroom got cleaned!

But the biggest thing was the deck!

Oh yes! It's started to come down!

We may not live in the ghetto forever after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?