Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ginger Cookies anyone??

Pin It
So there I was, making the requisite 4 batches of cookies for the kids. I figured I'd make some Ginger cookies. All was fine, until I was pouring in the molasses and I thought to myself "That seems like a LOT of molasses!" I looked over my shoulder at the recipe again, and sure enough, that was supposed to be 1/4cup of molasses NOT the 3/4cup I poured in!!!
Not much to do but make a TRIPLE batch of ginger cookies. And Clayton says when he comes home for lunch "No one really eats those until all the other kinds are gone"....

I made some in the shape of Christmas trees for Blade. They will probably still be here then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?