Thursday, February 10, 2011

The decisions! It shall drive them all crazy.

Pin It
Everyone is doing it.  I used to do it too.  But then I stopped.  I'm not sure why. I'm attempting to get back on the wagon again. 

It's making Storm anxious.  Did she make the right choice? What will everyone else do? Will she like the things other people pick?  Does she really want that day? So many questions and things to stress about. 

Hunter can't narrow his decision down.  One thing is for sure, it will have gravy.

Blade was easy.  Macaroni? or Pancakes?

Clayton and Ryan haven't decided.

What is it?

Meal planning. 

Our fridge has this paper on it now....


The *ahem* master plan is each person gets to pick a day.  They are then responsible for cooking their meal that day with Mom.  All meals must be planned and written down by Sunday, so Mom can shop for the week. The person cooking and setting the meal, is then exempt from dish washing and cleaning up.  They even get to excuse people from the table!  Most exciting.  (our kids all say "thank you for supper, can I leave the table?" before they can get up)

FF on Friday stands for Family Friday, which is next week, and we will be eating at my mom's.  Score, no one has to cook!  Well, except her. 

I wrote down what was in the freezer this week and some meal ideas for them. 

I'll still be doing 90% of the cooking but that's okay.  Maybe someday I'll be able to sit back and have Hunter cook me up some chicken and mashed potatoes all on his own.  Don't forget the gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?