Tuesday, April 19, 2011

#2

Pin It
There's a little bit of celebrating going on around here.

This:


And this:


have finally been paid off!  Yay!  That means I get to cross off #2 off of my list.  I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible.  No really, thanks kids for being a tax deduction!

Also in good news, this:


will have it's last payment made next month!

With the Internet as my witness, I shall not finance again.  (in my defense, both were at 0% interest, but still such a pain to have to make payments)

Now if only I could afford to go back here:


Although at this point in my long Canadian winter, I'd settle for green grass in my backyard and a cooler in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?