Tuesday, April 5, 2011

True to Form

Pin It
I love lists.  Love to write them.  Love to cross stuff off of them.  When I write them, I have a tendency to write things down that I know for sure I'll be able to cross off.  Sometimes I write stuff down that I just finished doing so that I can cross it off...

So what's the point of this?  Well, I think I'll add an item to the 2011 To Do List so that I can cross it off!  Don't judge me!  I never put this item on the list (mostly because I forgot, I'm sure) because I probably didn't think it was that big of a deal and at the time they weren't a problem.

Our two outside doors in the last couple of months have decided to misbehave.  The back one decided to break and lock us in the house one night, one snowy -30 night when the dog really needed to go out. Handy that.  Ryan fixed it as best as he could at 11 at night and now it only opens if you turn it in one direction only.  The front door has decided to become extremely sticky and looks like this 99% of the time when you open it.


You shut the door, and it swings back open. The kids run out the door, and then have to run back to shut the stupid thing again. We are constantly pulling the inside handle up to unstick the latch. 

Yesterday in a fit of PMS-Ijustcan'tstanditanymorestupid$%$^ingdoorgahhh, I made a stop at the hardware store and bought Ryan's job for the weekend.


And now I'm going to go add it to the list, so that I can cross it off this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?