Friday, April 15, 2011

One step forward, two steps back

Pin It
The step forward:

The door handles! They have been installed! Okay, they actually even got installed way before last weekend, but I've been too busy and too tired to even take a picture of them.


Riveting pictures, I know.

Now for the step back part.  You can clearly see now how yucky the doors look and how badly they need painted.  I'm going to attempt to spray paint our keypad lock cover black instead of the weird off-cream it is now, and also try and cover up Rodeo's frequent scratching at the back door marks. One thing crossed off the list, two things added on to it!


Bugger.  Nice of him to wreck the paint no?

And lastly a big BOO!!! to Mother Nature who turned my brown grass back into this.


You're really messing with my projects lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?