Thursday, June 16, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Pin It
Last time I made PB Cups, I spread a little of the extra peanut butter mixture onto a graham cracker with some leftover melted chocolate and made a couple of sandwiches for Storm. I really didn't think anyone would like them that much besides her, but the other kids ended up eating all of them!

Yesterday I was baking cookies when I ran out of flour. Gah. Always in the middle of things do you realize you don't have all the ingredients. While I waited for my mom to go downtown and buy me some, (yes I am that lazy, and in my defense she was going downtown anyways!), I ended up making Peanut Butter Cups.

I just realized I never did post that recipe, bad me. I did remember that Storm wanted me to make her some peanut butter crackers though! She had just been camping and was telling me about the smores they made, and although I don't like smores, she really does.

So I made these:

Peanut Butter Cups Smores

Want to make them too? Here's what to do. Send a lot of money my way, and I'll ship some to you. Okay, not really.
  1. Make the peanut butter mixture for PB cups. (I'll put the recipe at the bottom).
  2. Melt some chocolate. I just used chocolate chips, because I bought about a kabillion at Costco.
  3. Spread some PB mixture on one cracker and put 1/2 tsp of melted chocolate right on top of it.
  4. Place another graham cracker on a microwaveable plate. Put 6 mini marshmellows on it, near the center, in a rectangle shape.
  5. Microwave for 10 seconds.
  6. Pull it out of the microwave and smush the PB choc cracker on top.
  7. Done!
I put mine in the fridge to set the chocolate up again, and then stored them in a ziplock bag in the fridge.

Storm approves.


Although if she's not fast enough, some one else may end up ninjaing all the squares!

Caught in the act!

Peanut Butter Mixture

1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup crushed graham crackers

The graham crackers are essential for giving it the PB cup crunch. Don't skip! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?