Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bloody Mess

Pin It
Although I haven't actually got around to decorating the inside of the house much, I have a few new ideas to make for this year.  I seen this and just knew I had to do something similar in our bathroom for the party.

I went to the Dollar Store and got a white shower liner and a bathmat.  Next, gathered a volunteer and some red paint.  This time it happened to be Clayton, who has extremely ticklish feet....

And this is what we ended up with:


Add to that a black light from last year, and I wonder how many kids will want to use this bathroom!

Actually I've already had to hide the bathroom mat and put our other white fabric shower curtain over this one, as Blade won't use this bathroom otherwise!!!


Also found my candles from last year.  Aren't they cute!

The kids made the little foam characters for Storm's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?