3 cups of flour
1/2 cup of sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup margarine
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
- Mix together dry ingredients. Cut in margarine
- Make a well and add in milk and eggs. Mix well.
- Roll or pat out to 1" thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut into rounds.
- Bake 20-25mins at 350 on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make sure your surface is floured or they will stick to it!
- Use a wine glass or small jar to cut out biscuits.
- These might stick a little to the sheet if it's not so non-stick anymore. Put them on parchment paper or make sure the bottoms are slightly floury still.