Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting things done

Pin It
When asked what I was possibly going to do with myself now that all the kids are in school fulltime, I always answered "Get a job I guess."

Well, it's been almost 4 months. No job.  But somehow the days are still busy enough, and once in a while I actually get something done.  Hmm.  It may not have been those kids slowing me down....

Yesterday's Projects:

Fix a poor dog's tail


Patch the holes in some well worn ski pants
(It is indeed winter in Canada this week!)


Today's Project:

Painting some subway art, my way

I'll let you know how the art turns out.

Ryan just wanted know if it would be done by Christmas.

Funny man, that husband of mine.

A amusing story to end this very short post with.

Yesterday, I did fix Hunter's ski pants.  I also fixed Blade's.  He had a rip in the butt of them.

Blade was sitting at the table, having a cup of hot chocolate with Ryan after playing in the backyard.  I was discussing that I had sewn double layer patches on Hunter's pants.  Blade perks up and asks me if I sewed his pants.  I said that "Yes, I sewed the hole in your bum."   Blade looks happy at that thought and then says "But not the real hole in my bum".   ....  Ryan and I just looked at each other dumbfounded, then laughed our own arses off.

You can't make this stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?