Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Random Park

Pin It

One of my favourite things to do in a new city is to sometimes just randomly drive around and see what we can see, and see if we can get home without the GPS.

Today Storm and I went to Staples and we seen a huge gate stating Historic Kissimmee. So, we went for a drive and ended up finding a really cool park.

I love finding random places we wouldn't have known were there except for a left turn down an unknown road!

We went home and got the boys, played for a while, and then ended the night with supper at the Outback Steakhouse.

Delicious. And then, the heavens opened up and boy, did it rain!

Looks like tomorrow is a stay at home day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?