Monday, February 24, 2014

Pin It

Today was the last day that we could go to the huge flea market out of town.

The kids took the last of their holiday money and we made the drive out to Webster.

Blade filled his bag with Hot Wheels. He wanted me to take a picture of him unable to count SO many cars.

Storm bought more bands. Of course. Stocking up because after paying a dollar for them here, it will be a long time before I pay five dollars in Canada!

Hunter had already spent the last of his money on a t shirt at Universal, so he just wandered around. Although, I did buy him some venison jerky to take home, so he was happy.

And I actually finally found some sunglasses that I liked! Four pairs for $20! A good price for someone who drops and scratches and breaks shades a LOT!

We ended the day with a few hours at Wet and Wild. It was cloudy but warm, and since we have free passes into until we leave, snagging a couple more hours, even if they were not sun filled, seemed like a good way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?