Saturday, December 4, 2010

Grandma's Ornaments

Pin It
As many or all of you know, this year is the first year my Grandma is in the Manor for Christmas.

When we moved her out of her house she got rid of all her Christmas stuff. 

My mom has bought her a new little tree for her room and some decorations to make it feel a little bit more like home.  She mentioned that maybe the kids could make Great Grandma some ornaments for the tree.

I grabbed some paper ornament directions off the internet.   We made a quick (ha!) trip to Michael's and bought some Christmas craft paper and some supplies and then headed to Mom's to craft.

This is what we came up with.




Mom also had printed out some pictures of the kids over the last year and made herself a few star ornaments for her tree.  There was pictures left over that she sent home with me, so I made some to hang on Grandma's tree.


In a haze of glue, I decided to make her some advent boxes too with little treats in them for her to countdown to Christmas with.

However, I ran out of ribbon and I can't post them half done!

Another trip to Michael's.   Oh darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?