Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Promises, Resolutions and Ideas

Pin It
There are the normal year end resolutions on my mind at this time of year, as usual. 

Lose weight.  Run more.  Stop drinking pop.  Get a job.  Pay off debt. 

Huh.  Well, we've all seen how those worked out last year...

So here is a realistic list of things that must be done this year instead.

Let's hope I get some of them done at least.

2011 Things To Do List:

  • Replace carpet in house
  • Pay off furniture (ugh)
  • Fix kitchen cabinet
  • Make new desk
  • Get rid of stuff in room (ugh!)
  • Re-paint basement
  • Fix basement bedroom walls (double ugh)
  • Clean out storage room
  • Have a garage sale (again, where does all this stuff come from!?!)
  • Paint/fix kitchen dings (damn ride on cars)
  • Pay off vacation
  • Sell car  (anyone want a '09 Smart Car for what we owe on it?!?! :)
  • Get Clayton driving lessons and his license
  • Move light in our closet
  • Put a new light in laundry room

I'm sure there are more.  This is a start at least.

May 2011 see this list crossed off! 

Oh, and if I could win the lottery, that'd be uber too.

7 comments:

  1. These seem to be very doable goals for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stylish blogger award was given to you from Moon Walk! Congrats! Visit my blog tomorrow to see the award! Keep up the good work. I just love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I haven't made a list about house to-do's yet. I'm a little afraid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I kinda cheated this year and made the list, knowing I should get at least 90% of it done! LOL I'm the person who writes "Sweep Floors" on my list even though I just did it, so that I can at least cross something off of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are brave, Karrie! But honestly, my list looks a lot like yours (but maybe a tiny bit longer)!! Let's pray for a good productive year :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But being Canadian, I also love politeness!! So let's play nice hmmm?